Sunday 14 September 2008

New Computer

Okay, so today i was given my parents old computer - yay!  its a lot better than my old one and should make work easier. Although its a couple of years old - it seems to run very well,  2.6ghz processor and over 700 MB's Ram.  i know that this would be put to shame by lots of new computers but to me its just the DB's :D   Although i have suddenly found my self listening to ever sound coming from it and worrying that by installing software I'm suddenly going to make it run like a toffee stuck to the bottom of  dead man's she :D 
I'll have a look at the RAM situation later - if i can i shall see how much i can upgrade (if at all) the RAM, it'd be very cool to join the 1 GB group :D 

In other news....

I have an Irish accent running through my head after watching a comedian on TV, this is with addition to the Benny Hill theme that i have been suffering with...! 

No comments: