Sunday 7 March 2010

Ok, Computer!!

Right so I have been having problems with my computer for a while now - this morning nothing would work so i decided to kill it all and start again - the only problem was - when i formatted my hard drive - i then discovered that my windows XP re installation disk would not boot!! :( Luckily my neighbour has my old windows XP disk so i asked for it back.... unfortunately she cant find it - ahhhhhhhh!

I did - however find a way of making a bootable cd using the disk and some other programs - i'll find the link for it later :)  sadly that only fixed 1/2 the problems.  But in the end i managed to use both disks to get it to install - now just the job of getting all the programs back on here :)  fingers crossed it will be okay for a couple of years now .

No comments: