Tuesday 4 September 2007

Artist


Artist
Originally uploaded by Rev jesse custer

Conversation about copyright

Taken - without permission from http://kamphoto.deviantart.com/journal/14449684/

COPYRIGHT NOTICE ©
ALL of my works and content on this page & gallery are under copyright law (2004-2007). You CANNOT save, download, use the pictures for layouts, blogs, websites, myspace, banners, designs, posters, cd, books etc WITHOUT accessing a license from me. My work is NOT stock photography.
If I find out my work is being used illegally, then legal action will now be taken.
If you see my work being used, please e-mail/message me straight away.
Please respect copyrights.


~rev-Jesse-C (me btw)
can i ask - why do you have a copyright notice??

*KamPhoto

Why not to have one?

~rev-Jesse-C

fair enough :D i just don't see how this would stop people stealing your work.

*KamPhoto

In your comment I see a certain resignation. A thief is a thief. But he/she is warned. Are you thinking of stealing? Or are you looking for a way to protect your work?


~rev-Jesse-C

Hahaha - yep i'm gonna steal all of your pics and sell them :D

No i just feel - that if your going to display your work publicly, then thats the risk you take. personally i don't mind/care if people take/download my work. not for selling you understand (not that's ever going to happen), but if people want to use one of my pictures as a desktop / layout etc then they are more than welcome.

For years now i've seen my pics popping up here and there and it only makes me feel proud that someone would want to display my work on their website.

but thats just my opinion

*KamPhoto

Would you like to display one of my work somewhere?
Why would you not let me know it before doing so?
This is the basic understanding amongst good mannered people.

~rev-Jesse-C

no - i don't want to display any of your work.
---

Ever feel like your beatingyour head against a brick wall! :o)

No comments: